Friday, July 4, 2008

Princess Camp




At the last minute, I decided to send Claire and Chloe to princess camp a few weeks ago. It was for 3 days and from 9am-5pm. I knew Claire could handle that, but that is a long time for Chloe! I helped out with the camp on the first day, so I was there with Chloe. Joel took Collin to 'farm' camp as we like to call it (simply going to work with Joel)


It was a great experience for the girls. Claire has been in dance this past year and really enjoyed it. Even though it seems unorganized at times, she is getting the basics and they teach the dancers about God. The girls got to hear the gospel message every day at camp. They made their own t-shirts and hats and wands. They also did their own version of Sleeping Beauty for the parents on the last day. It was very cute. The cutest was seeing Chloe out there with all the big girls.



Chloe fell asleep on the floor everyday during rest time! She almost looks dead! I wish I could get her to do that at home!


No comments: