Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Homemaking A-Z

I copied this from my friend Valerie who suggested to keep along on your blog or in the comments!

Aprons – Y/N? If Y, what does your favorite look like? Yes, it is a CD101 apron

Baking – Favorite thing to bake - muffins and cookies

Clothesline– Y/N? no, too many allergens

Donuts - Have you ever made donuts? I think maybe once

Every day – One homemaking thing you do every day- sweeping the kitchen

Freezer – Do you have a separate deep freeze? not right now, Joel wants to use our stimulus for a new one

Garbage Disposal – Y/N? yes, I wouldn't live without it- they aren't too scary to me! I am a city girl.

Handbook – What is your favorite homemaking resource? magazines

Ironing – Love it or hate it? hate it

Junk drawer – Y/N? I have a junk basket

Kitchen – Color and decorating.- My kitchen is a yellowish orange with valences of cream with sunflowers. I have several vases that decorate above the cabinets

Love – What is your favorite part of homemaking? cooking, but not cleaning up; and event planning
Mop – Y/N? don't you do that in the spring?

Nylons – Washing machine or hand wash? why would I even wear nylons?

Oven– Do you use the window or open the oven to check? Open the oven door

Pizza – What do you put on yours? I love onion, sausage and mushroom

Quiet – What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment? very rarely, read or rest

Recipe card box – Y/N? yes and a notebook

Style- What style is your house? I don't know-beach house cottage?

Tablecloths and napkins – Y/N? no, then you have to clean them

Under the kitchen sink – Organized or toxic wasteland? organized

Vacuum – How many times per week? every other day

Wash – How many loads of laundry do you do per week? 7-10

X’s – Do you keep a daily list of things to do that you cross off? no

Yard – Y/N? Who does what? Joel does it all, he takes pride in it! I am glad someone does!

Zzz’s – What is your last homemaking task for the day before going to bed? maybe fold some laundry or start the dishwasher

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing! Seeing that pic of the dog reminds me- how is that going?
:)