Saturday, May 10, 2008

What can you Do?


Today I am writing about our neighbor's dog. She seems to live at our house whenever she is outside. The last month or so, it has really become a nuisance.

I had a lady over for a playdate for the first time and here comes this huge German Shepherd running across the yard and scares her and her 2 girls to death and even knocks one of her girls over. One day I went for a walk with Chloe and Collin and Melia-german shepherd came with us. Her owners are nowhere in sight. I couldn't get her to go back home. Then she just stands in the middle of the street when a car came by. I was so embarrassed. I didn't know what to do, she isn't my dog! That is what I told the people. Well. Last week, I had several friends over with their kids and Melia was over again- I assured them she wouldn't hurt anyone. She just wants to play. She seriously scratched one of my friends on her arm and leg. Now, today Joel is doing some work in the yard and starts yelling at the kids about who tore up the screen on our porch. Come to find out, it was Melia. Now Joel is really mad-he just replaced that screen last summer.

Joel says one of the main reasons we don't have a dog right now is because we don't want the dog to tear up our stuff, yard etc... Well. It doesn't seem to matter, because our neighbor's dog does all of that. Is there anything to do? I called last week and asked them to keep her out of our yard when we had company over. I feel bad since they are going through a divorce as well. I just hope the dog doesn't stay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That really stinks. Ask Luke what he did about our annoying neighbor cats in Waldo. That might be your solution, too.