Saturday, August 23, 2008

Meet Ivan


I am sorry it has been so long between posts. The LCD screen on my camera suddenly stopped working, but I recently discovered it can still take pictures. I can't see what I am taking a picture of, but it still works. The other day I left my camera at my father in laws house. When I went the next day to get it, I discovered I didn't just leave it there, I left it outside on a chair at the pool. Real smart. Anyway, I picked it up and turned it on and the LCD screen was working again. It seems so come and go right now. There must be something loose.
I wanted to introduce Ivan. The newest member of our family. He is a cute little kitten we have had for about a month now. We kept him in the screened in porch for a couple of weeks, but now he is outside. He still stays very close to the house and can't wait to play with the kids. He is a great little kitty. The kids love him very much. He's growing on me. :)

No comments: