Thursday, April 17, 2008

What's Up!

It has been a few weeks since I last posted. Spring seems to finally be here. Joel and I are off to the Cleveland Clinic to meet with a Behavioral Psychologist about Collin today. We are praying to find some answers and solutions to Collin's speech and anxiety problems.


I had to post this picture. Yesterday I simply went outside to get the mail. When I walked through the front door this is what I saw...



Claire has lost her front tooth. The other one is loose and will go soon. It is weird how when they lose their tooth how big it makes the other one look. At least to me.


We are getting a little closer in potty training Chloe. This is what I saw when I walked by the bathroom the other day. The magazine is upside down. Collin styled Chloe's hair. She sat in there for like 20 minutes reading. I kept hearing her turn the pages. How cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute update! Hope all goes well with the B.P.
:)

The Camerons said...

I think Chloe looks like you in that pic! Sorry I know she's on the pot! haha