Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How time flies


A few weeks ago we were able to go the Columbus Zoo for the Zoolights opening. It was a very cold night and the snow was blowing hard. Once we made it into the zoo, I had to buy a hat. I was suprised at how much it really helped to keep me warm. All these years I thought my hair would keep me warm. The snow stopped blowing as hard and we had an enjoyable time. They had a light show set to music around the lake every 30 mintues. They also had free cookies and hot chocolate for the members. Claire didn't get to have any- but she handled it pretty well. We hope to make it out again before the season is over. Maybe we will try ice-skating!
Notice the kids scarves- I made them. I am so proud. I discovered a way to make them without crocheting or knitting! I simply tied knots. Thanks Martha Stewart!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat o Scarves!

Anonymous said...

Hey, time IS flying! It's been nearly 3 mos since your last post! Where've you been?